- Application is open to S2 to S5 students during the school year.
- Applicants are required to submit the following documents by hand or by post:
- An application form
- Copies of school reports of recent two years
- Proofs of participation and achievement in extra-curricular activities and services
(Please provide the most recent qualifications/ results)
- One self-addressed and stamped envelope
- Should vacancies arise, SELECTED applicants will be notified to sit for a written examination. There will be Chinese, English and Mathematics papers. All applicants of S3 and those of S4 intending to take electives in science will also take a Science paper.
- SHORTLISTED applicants will be invited to attend an interview, which will be conducted in English and Cantonese.
- Successful applicants will be admitted and registered as soon as practicable.